[sword-devel] BHS beta posted

Daniel Adams - infoChi sword-devel@crosswire.org
Sun, 4 Aug 2002 14:41:38 -0700

Realize this is off topic for the thread, but I had a question. When I saw
Don's comment about the BHS module being unlooked in the upcoming future, I
was curious, I have tried to use the locked modules, but even with the
www.sword.cx site that was given out in a recent mail to the list, I could
not get at the truly locked modules. I say truly locked because the BHS
module (which I have not tried) does not appear to be locked at all. The
ones I see as truly locked include most of the "New *" modules along with a
lot of others. Is anyone able to help explain my confusion? It would be
greatly appreciated.

Daniel Adams - infoChi@infomagic.net
http://dana.ucc.nau.edu/~dpa3

  1 Peter 4:10 (NIV)-  Each one should use whatever gift he has received to
serve others, faithfully administering God's grace in its various forms.

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-sword-devel@crosswire.org
[mailto:owner-sword-devel@crosswire.org]On Behalf Of Don A. Elbourne Jr.
Sent: Sunday, August 04, 2002 2:17 PM
To: sword-devel@crosswire.org
Subject: Re: [sword-devel] BHS beta posted

hmmmm My font does not look the same as Christian's at:
http://www.web42.com/software/sword/sword-bhs.png

I have a suspicion that Unicode is not rendering at all on my system. I
tried the Unicode Code2000 and it looks exactly the same as when I have the
MS Arial Unicode selected.

http://elbourne.org/sword/sword_bhs_msarial.jpg

http://elbourne.org/sword/sword_bhs_code2000.jpg

I do not know how different the Code2000 is supposed to look, but I see no
difference at all. I'm thinking that my system is defaulting to a regular
true type font or something. Is this possible?

BTW Chris, is this BHS going to be unlocked? where did you get it?

by grace alone,

Don A. Elbourne Jr.
http://elbourne.org