[sword-devel] BHS beta posted

Stephen Denne sword-devel@crosswire.org
Sun, 4 Aug 2002 23:37:43 +1200

> I'm running Windows Me and have the MS Arial Unicode font installed and
> selected. The problem might be in Windows Me's inability to
> display Unicode
> correctly, I don't know. If so, just disregard my report. :)

My w2k machine is displaying the letters yours ins't, and your screenshot
looks more like the code2000 font than arial unicode ms. I've enver learnt
Hebrew, so I can't confirm whether any verses are truncated. (Gen 1:1-7
appear close enough to the second screenshot of Don's.

> My other computer, running XP, is down right now. The fan went out and
> either the chip or the mother board is burned up.

I'm in a similar boat - PSU fan went, for the second time (this time
replaced rather than 'fixed'), but I've also got a corrupted outlook .pst
file, and possibly other files. my HD keeps pausing for minutes on end, my
event log is full of atapi error 9. So back to my older pc for a bit.

Stephen.