[sword-devel] Beta S bug

Fri, 02 Aug 2002 15:28:51 -0700

> Ok....  So can you actually cite a standard you are adopting here?

Not sure what you mean?  I thought [a-z,A-Z,0-9,_] was fairly explicit.

> [a-zA-Z0-9_] is not sufficient.  Using a standard of [source language
> id][separator][destination language id] is the only reasonable way I've
> thought of for naming glossaries in a consistent manner.  That requires
> using [a-zA-Z0-9_\-] for the language ids plus one additional
> non-alphanumeric character to separate the ids.

I appreciate your input, but I don't feel there is a need to add
additional separators.  Remember, these are unique module IDs not
functional operators.  Your standard for naming glossaries sounds fine
to me.  For example: chrisenzh would be fine for Chris' glossary from
English to Chinese.

If you would like to add meta information to the .conf file like:
KeyLang=en
EntryLang=zh

That's fine with me.  No objections from me for adding more meta
information.

Hope this helps.

	-Troy.