[sword-devel] GTK+ for Windows

Barry Drake sword-devel@crosswire.org
Fri, 2 Aug 2002 19:42:08 +0100

Hi there .......

I have been working with Ishan Chattopadhyaya, the creator of the Glade
port for windows on his winGTK project.  See
http://wingtk.sourceforge.net/index.html for details and downloads.

I have uploaded a zipfile with the Dev-C++ project file for building the
Sword library under Windows, and also the project file to make Cheatah.
There is an additional library that is needed also in the package.  Get it
at http://wingtk.sourceforge.net/devsword.zip  The paths in the project
files may need editing to suit your local CVS directories, but utherwise if
you have Dev-C++ with the DevEx GTK+ extension (from the above site) you
ought to be able to get a working library and Cheatah.

Hope this may be of some interest.

God bless,

Barry

>From Barry Drake (The Revd - minister of the Arnold and the Netherfield