[sword-devel] Beta S display issues

Bill Crossley sword-devel@crosswire.org
Fri, 2 Aug 2002 07:01:29 -0700 (PDT)

Two problems I've noticed:

1.  Minor - the 'current verse' is no longer highlighted with its own "special color."  This remains the same regardless of how I change the display option associated with it.

2.  Genbooks (Josephus in particular) don't seem to display correctly.  This MAY have started after I saved a personal commentary entry, but I can't be certain.  The footnotes appear, but the actual text seems shrunken and garbled.  This remains the same regardless of any display options I mess with.

I'm running Beta S on Win 98 (not SE, AFAIK).

Anyone else noticing these, or am I smoking crack?

--
Bill Crossley - wec@ziplip.com

Ask me about secure email using PGP!

Public key: