[sword-devel] Beta S bug

Thu, 01 Aug 2002 22:05:52 -0700

>>[a-z,A-Z,0-9,_] are the only valid characters in module names.  The
>>module name should be changed.
>

> Because?

This standard is necessary for problems exactly as the one you've
experienced in the win32 frontend.  These are internal names that need
to be usable in standard encoding mechanisms such as programming
languages, XML, HTML, etc.  Please change your modules to adhere to
these restrictions and everything will work fine in the most possible
situations without extra work from others.

	Thanks,
		-Troy.