[sword-devel] BUG: libSword hangs again

Wed, 31 Jul 2002 17:47:36 -0700

Bobby,
	Not sure what CppUnit would give us.  I'm sure it has benefits, I just
don't know what they are.  We have a tests directory.  I would LOVE to
be able to standardize them all to exit with an error code if they fail,
and to write a script that cycles thru them all and runs them.

	Currently, they don't check their own output, but we could do something
like: test1 > test1.good
then in the script, diff the output with the .good file.  What do you think?

	-Troy.