[sword-devel] BibleTime 1.2beta2 -- testers wanted

Tue, 30 Apr 2002 14:04:06 -0400

On Tuesday 30 April 2002 01:58 am, Martin Gruner wrote:
<>< > Neat, do bookmarks and hilighting and copying sections of modules work
 yet? <>< > Or will that be in the next beta? (it isn't in the cvs that I got
 the other <>< > day)
<><
<>< Please explain what you are referring to.

Ok, as far as I know there currently isn't a way to add new bookmarks, just
import existing ones. Also, right clicking in the index and creating a new
folder just creates a folder named test that I can't do anything with.

As for copying, I can't seem to select a section of text to copy or save or
whatever. The most I can do is double click on a word to select it.