[sword-devel] BibleTime 1.2beta2 -- testers wanted

Mon, 29 Apr 2002 20:09:29 -0400

On Monday 29 April 2002 04:54 pm, Martin Gruner wrote:
<>< I just released 1.2beta2 of BibleTime, the last beta version before 1.2
 final. <>< Everybody who is interested in a clean version 1.2 for KDE 3,
 plus able and <>< willing to test, please download the sources and install &
 test it. You find <>< it at
 http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=954. <><

Neat, do bookmarks and hilighting and copying sections of modules work yet? Or
will that be in the next beta? (it isn't in the cvs that I got the other day)