[sword-devel] Gimme something to do

Chris Little sword-devel@crosswire.org
Wed, 24 Apr 2002 14:29:07 -0700

Welcome Perry!

What aspects of Sword interest you?

We have a Java port still in its early stages and lots of work to do in
the C++ library (new search drivers, new module drivers, etc.).  I
suppose where you can best help out depends mostly on your interests &
expertise.  Troy might have some projects in mind that need work, but
he's in Rome at the moment .

--Chris