[sword-devel] prn2sword for german locale?

Chris Little sword-devel@crosswire.org
Wed, 24 Apr 2002 14:23:35 -0700

Joachim-

I'm happy to hear you found a solution, but prn2sword really should have
worked.  There might have been a change in the OLB format since the last
time I updated prn2sword, so I will check into it.

--Chris