[sword-devel] Arrgg..

Daniel Glassey sword-devel@crosswire.org
Mon, 15 Apr 2002 10:19:10 +0100

This is a wiki bug, on other pages it adds IHATESPAM to the address.
As a quick fix, the summary that is shown on WebCHanges and WebIndex is the first 162
characters of the page. So if you pad the top of the page out with stuff then it won't show the
email.

Regards,
Daniel

P.S. I'll try and fix it for new registrations to pad it out automatically, but if you could do your
own that would help.

On 15 Apr 2002 at 10:07, Sven Vollbehr sent forth the message: