[sword-devel] Mac OS X client - progress update

Martin Gruner sword-devel@crosswire.org
Mon, 15 Apr 2002 10:00:27 +0200

Hi Nathan,

> Still hoping on a few tips on HTML/RTF filters before I get to that
> part. (Alpha3)

CSwordBackend::CSwordBackend()
	: SWMgr(0,0,false,new MarkupFilterMgr( FMT_HTML, ENC_UTF8 ))

Should do it. Thereby the appropriate filters are set to give you UTF8 HTML
output. Though we at BibleTime did our own HTML filters to do some special
stuff.

Martin