[sword-devel] 1.53 problem

Jerry Hastings sword-devel@crosswire.org
Thu, 11 Apr 2002 18:25:21 -0700

BibleCS has gen. book support? I don't see it.

Transliteration is in the new help files. I am guessing that cantillation
and accents are supported (unicode) but there is no user controls for them
in BibleCS. What do you mean by cross-references? I don't see anything
dealing with that. Also, headings, & lemmas, should I be seeing something new?

I put the latest Sword.chm, at http://www.bf.org/sword/Sword.chm .

Jerry