[sword-devel] BC++Builder

Fri, 05 Apr 2002 12:56:09 -0700

Brian,
	Where did you get the source code you are using?  Have you tried the
latest CVS?  Here's a link to CVS howto for windows:

http://www.crosswire.org/sword/ALPHAcckswwlkrfre22034820285912/wincvs.html

	Let me know if this has trouble for you as well.  Have you installed the
upgrade patch for bc++builder5?  It may be found on Borland's site, here:

http://www.borland.com/devsupport/bcppbuilder/patches/#cbuilder5

	Hope we can get you working.  I noticed that I might not have added a
couple new files to the swordlib project in the utilities directory--
SWCacher and GreekLexAttribs.  If you get linker errors, these two files
need to be added to the swordlib project.  Latest CVS should take care
of this, though.

	Hope this gives ya some idea what to try.

			-Troy.