[sword-devel] BC++Builder

Tue, 02 Apr 2002 09:56:15 -0700

Brian,
	There are .bpg files in the tree that should enable you to compile
things.  Offhand, I know that there should be a
sword/utilities/bcppmake/utilities.bpg  There should also be a
swordprj.bpg in the sword/apps/windoze/CBuilder5/BibleCS directory, but
you may need to install RxLib to compile.  Not sure about this-- you
want to try without it first.

	Hope this helps.  Looking forward to your contributions!

		-Troy.