[sword-devel] Win32 suggestions

Jerry Hastings sword-devel@crosswire.org
Sun, 30 Sep 2001 12:41:28 -0700

At 04:09 AM 9/29/2001 -0700, Troy A. Griffitts wrote:
>I've been poking around a bit in the win32
>gui again.  Don't know if you've noticed but the lastest binary renders
>commentaries with an html control.

I just tried it. The only commentary I have with HTML is JFB. It does not
seem to work on all verses. In Rev. 7, verses 1, 3 and 11 work. The verses
in between those display the code instead of rendering a correct display
from it. It will nice when it works.

I also tried to download MHC, but I can't get through that download without
getting a download error, which at some point in the download says it can't
download and recommends a refresh. Refresh has not helped. It would be nice
if a download could be resumed instead of having to restart from the
beginning of the first file. On one download it was at 100% of 6 of 6 when
it failed.

>We lost David Trotz' scheme support,
>but I'm sure he'll get around to changing it from RTF to HTML.

That combination, HTML plus schemes, would be very nice.

Jerry