[sword-devel] New website updated (kinda)

Don A. Elbourne Jr. sword-devel@crosswire.org
Fri, 21 Sep 2001 07:22:21 -0500

> I agree with you that it's a bit inefficient the way it functions
> currently.  There's a school of web design that says the user should
> never have to click back.
>
> > Also, would it be useful to put a link in that would download all the
> > unlocked books in a given category in a given language?
>
> That would result in some very large downloads for many languages that
> people would have difficulty downloading.

I was just thinking that perhaps we ought to have a mention of the "Install
Manager" so that people realize that they do not have to download each
module individually. I know the installation instructions on another page
recommend using the install manager, but who ever reads Installation
Instructions? :-)

Speaking of the install manager, I think it would be nice to have a way to
launch the install manager from within the windows application. Perhaps
having it under File>Install Manager would be good. I'm assuming this would
be something easy to add.

Don A. Elbourne Jr.
http://elbourne.org