[sword-devel] Sword.chm

Stephen Denne sword-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 30 Oct 2001 23:11:19 +1300

> There is a new help file, Sword.chm, for BibleCS. It should have all the
> new 1.5.3 features in it. Please give it a looking over and see if it is
> OK. I don't want another typo like that colon after ftp.
>
> Jerry

Clicking Menus | Tools doesn't result in moving to the tools part of the
page (it shows the right page, but doesn't move - unlike clicking Menus |
Help, for example.)

Same with Preferences Window | Display Tab | Schemes

In the Manually Installing Modules section, you've incorectly referred to
CoffeeCup as CoffeyCup, and following the cdrom.com link resulted in me
looking at http://www.simtel.net/

The Sword/PDA link resulted in a DNS error, but the URL is the same as in my
history of visited sites, so this is probably just a temporary problem.

The Open Source Definition link is to a redirection to the moved page.

The perl.com Artistic License link resulted in an xml.com error page.

Are the crosswire hyperlinks, e.g. "Order Information" and "CrossWire -
Mailing Lists", going to remain the same with the new website?

CrossWire - Mailing Lists link doesn't have a little circle next to it.

In Christ,
Stephen.
Romans 15:14