[sword-devel] Hello From India

Chris Little sword-devel@crosswire.org
Sat, 27 Oct 2001 17:51:24 -0700

> Thought I would say hellow from India.
> We haave been here for about 2.5 weeks.
> Many have been saved. And we have seen hundreds of healings.
> We have seen the deaf, dumb and the blind healed. Jesus is
> the same yesterday and today.
>
> We don't have a Hindi or Telegu version of the Bible for Sword do we?

Sounds like you're having a good time and witnessing some awesome stuff
over there. :)

We don't yet have Hindi or Telugu, but the World Bible Translation
Center's website does offer both for download as PDFs.  We will be
offering our services to these folks once the new website is complete.
Also of possible interest is another Hindi Bible translation at
http://www.hindibible.org/.  Unfortunately I doubt I'll ever be
competent enough with Devanagari to make a Sword module out of this
site's content.

--Chris