[sword-devel] More Splashes

Timothy R. Butler sword-devel@crosswire.org
Wed, 24 Oct 2001 19:59:51 -0500

I made another new style (#20) that is the smaller font, but with more
interesting texture. Was the interesting part of the larger fonts the size or
texture?

  -Tim

On Wednesday 24 October 2001 06:20 pm, you wrote:
> I like #14. It fits the left/center/right scheme Troy wanted and the
> background is light, and I like the larger Greek background font (more
> interesting than the smaller font versions, which are hard to notice what
> they are).
>
> Jerry
>
> At 05:40 PM 10/24/2001 -0500, Timothy R. Butler wrote:
> >Hi everyone,
> >   I've updated the Splash Screen page...

Timothy R. Butler                              Universal Networks
tbutler@uninetsolutions.com           ICQ #12495932 AIM: Uninettm
Free/Open Source Web Tools:        http://www.uninetsolutions.com
Christian Portal and Search Tool:        http://www.faithtree.com
============== "Christian Web Services Since 1996" ==============