[sword-devel] New Batch of Splash Screens - Hot 'n Fresh

David Burry sword-devel@crosswire.org
Wed, 24 Oct 2001 14:49:48 -0700

Um, this could just be the image in the middle of the splash screen, the rest (version number and hot-linked-if-possible url) could be below it or whatever in the window.

Dave