[sword-devel] Splash Screen for The Sword Project for Windows

David Burry sword-devel@crosswire.org
Mon, 22 Oct 2001 18:20:45 -0700

#4 and #2 have my votes, except it seems almost like #4 has more contrast in the background than the other top ones, which is undesirable IMO, more washed out is better because that would be less distracting, doesn't even need to be readable IMO.

Dave