[sword-devel] Announce: Sword/PDA for the Agenda PDA

Mon, 22 Oct 2001 03:58:09 -0700

Very high on the coolness scales!  :)

Wow, I've never heard of the 'Agenda'!  I thought I was up on current
linux handhelds!  hmmmm.  I would love to add you to crosswire's
website!  Thank you very much for all of your work, and I'm anxious to
see your inverted index storage mechanism!

	God's best to you!
		-Troy.