[sword-devel] New Website, Changes and HowTo

David Overcash sword-devel@crosswire.org
Fri, 19 Oct 2001 06:58:31 -0500

>Hi David .....
>
>On 19 Oct 2001, at 0:18, David Overcash wrote:
>> 2:  What needs to be changed from the current site (which can be
previewed
>> at http://www.sword.cx/sword/)
>
>Just to say it looks brilliant - and everything I've tried works OK.  You
>seem to have sorted most of the problems the old site had (wouldn't work
>properly at low res. etc).  I tried to look at it as a first time visitor
might -
>and it seems to make everything very clear.  The form letter for copyright
>issues is just great!  Can we have a list of publishers whose contact
>addresses you don't currently have?  I'm sure a lot of us visit good
>libraries from time to time, and if we have a list, we can take a look when
>we come across those version.

Don't thank me for those changes, Jonathan (I believe) did most, if not all,
of the work on the design and implementing it...  I just gave him my input
here or there...  But now I have to get it up and running