[sword-devel] next release?

David Trotz sword-devel@crosswire.org
Thu, 18 Oct 2001 08:11:27 -0700

I think a BibleCS release might be good sometime in November. There are a
few new UI features already in the frontend that end users dont have such as
color schemes, and devotional of the day and a lot of little things I am
working on now, such as saving the layout automatically, and I am adding
some additional layout saving features as suggested by Jerry Hastings. Maybe
I can add a simple printing feature too by then. I don't plan on doing too
much on that though until Troy gets some of the HTML stuff worked out and I
can see what I am dealing with, but simple printing is easy, I can add that.
I am open to other suggestions people may have for the next release too.
Maybe if they are easy enough I can add those too.
But I agree with you all that BibleCS and Sword do not have to be released
together.
In Christ,
David Trotz