[sword-devel] sword.cx

Martin Gruner sword-devel@crosswire.org
Fri, 16 Nov 2001 15:41:51 +0100

> 	Please review and let me know your comments!  They are greatly
> appreciated!

I also want to express my appreciation for the new site. Very good work.
My suggestions:
-final place for the crosswire website: www.crosswire.org
-final place for the sword website: www.sword.cx, www.crosswire.org/sword
should be a link to this or the other way round
 [the current places are puzzling]
-let bug reports / feature requests rather be sent to the sf project page --
they won't get lost and many people can see them
-the main page is overloaded, perhaps you can make an additional page
"frontend projects" and only list the sword project on the front page? Btw,
they aren't real projects of Crosswire (except BibleCS), though they greatly
benefit from the services crosswire provides

Another issue: would it be possible to add a commandline switch to ModDsp.jsp
to turn on/off HTML headers before the text? That would enable us to embed
the output of it in the BibleTime homepage without altering the source of
ModDsp.jsp?

Martin