[sword-devel] Greetings! - Graphics

Don A. Elbourne Jr. sword-devel@crosswire.org
Fri, 16 Nov 2001 06:38:56 -0600

Don,

I've been thinking that we really could use some good ad graphics for the
new site. Banners and buttons in all the standard sizes, would be cool. We
might could have a place on the new web site, "how to link to us," making
various graphics available for folks to place on there web sites.

just an idea

Don A. Elbourne Jr.
http://elbourne.org