[sword-devel] some more new Bible modules

Chris Little sword-devel@crosswire.org
Sun, 20 May 2001 03:13:19 -0700

No, it's not that.  It's a translation from http://www.heraldmag.org/olb/
bearing a 2000 copyright by James Parkinsom.  I know nothing about this
translation other than that it was created by someone who was literally
banned from TOLBSS and caused a lot of trouble in their community from what
I am told.

--Chris