[sword-devel] some more new Bible modules

Chris Little sword-devel@crosswire.org
Sun, 20 May 2001 00:39:11 -0700

(Part of my continuing quest to thwart Troy's efforts to keep our ISO size
below 650 mb...)

6 new Bibles-- 3 in languages none of you read, 2 unorthodox, 2 locked:

Xhosa, Ketchi, & Esperanto Bibles (all unlocked)
Revised Version, Improved and Corrected (unorthodox & locked)
Joseph Smith Translation (unorthodox)
Concordant Literal New Testament (locked) -- I'm not actually sure about
this one.  It has a 1926 copyright, so could it be in the clear?

Also, some docs for creating Bible modules are up on SourceForge.  They
cover prn2sword and vpl2mod.  I'll try to cover addvs and some of the other
utilities this week.

--Chris