[sword-devel] Builder Linker Problem

Wed, 09 May 2001 23:49:51 -0700

These are additions to the engine that we've done recently and hadn't
gotten added to the bcb project until yesterday.  My guess is that you
have at least 2 days old code :)

Try updating to the latest.

	-Troy.

PS.  Or maybe I forgot to commit my changes yesterday.

OHHHH!!!!!  Sorry, added them to BibleCS, NOT the prototype project.
This will be a good place for you to learn the project file.

Select View | ProjectManager
Then expand swordlib.lib, and you'll see all the cpp files that get
compiled into the sword library.
Right-click on swordlib.lib and add to the project.  Select the files
that you need from the errors below.  You should be able to find them
under sword/src/*

GBFHeadings is under sword/src/modules/filters
zCom is under sword/src/modules/comments/zcom
RawLD4 is under sword/src/modules/lexdict/rawld4
RawStr4 is under sword/src/modules/common

Then right-click on swordlib.lib and select 'make' and it should build
and add these new files to the lib.

Hope this helps.  I'll add these and commit soon.