[sword-devel] Sword DLL's

Thu, 03 May 2001 13:24:29 -0700

Chris,
	The new DLL is very different from the old one in approach.  The new
DLL is a raw compile of the API into a DLL, whereas the old DLL was a
compile of a 'procedural' wrapper on top of the C++ API, giving a flat
API into the engine.

	Not sure if the new one will help you in VB.  I would like to make an
ActiveX component for VB developers, but don't have the knowledge or
time.  I hope someone else might want to get involved and do this.

	-Troy.