[sword-devel] Abstract references between documents

Harry Plantinga sword-devel@crosswire.org
Wed, 2 May 2001 14:55:18 -0400

Jerry,

In order for your link to "magically start working" if somebody puts the
text in question online, there would have to be some kind of registry of
author, book, and versification scheme identifiers.

There may actually be a working group from the Bible Technologies
WOrk Group that will address that problem some day, but right
now don't know of any really good, non-commercial solution.

BLessings,

Harry