[sword-devel] (Fwd) [sword-support] website problem

Barry Drake sword-devel@crosswire.org
Thu, 22 Mar 2001 16:38:49 -0000

Hi there .......

Saw this :
> Send reply to:  	"Steven Porter" <stevenp@uswest.net>
> In attempting to follow the easy instructions on your site I got no
> where. The site sat there and did nothing.

First time I logged on to the Sword site, I was using a low-res monitor.
You don't get to see enough to use the site. You can click on Windows,
Linux or common - but the lower frame on the left is not on-screen -
and there is no way of getting it to show.  Can't be sure this was what
was happening to Steven - he doesn't say a lot, does he - but I'll be it
was the same problem.

God bless,

Barry

>From Barry Drake (The Revd - minister of Arnold United Reformed Church,