[sword-devel] SWDisplay

Joachim Ansorg sword-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 20 Mar 2001 19:31:33 +0100

The SWDisplay class is a base class for the implementation in the frontend.
Use the class to render the text into the right format (reimplement
SWDisplay::Display(SWMdodule&)).
For example HTML pages can be generated using this method.

Joachim

> I found the documentation in the doc folder. That is exactly what I was
> looking for. Thanks! I am curious, however. What is the SWDisplay class? Is
> it new and not yet implemented? Because it looks like it is a base class
> that does nothing, but I cannot find any classes derived from it. Any
> information is appreciated. Thanks,
> David

Joachim Ansorg
BibleTime - www.bibletime.de - info@bibletime.de
BibleTime is an easy to use Bible study tool for KDE / Linux.