[sword-devel] Sword Development Team

David Trotz sword-devel@crosswire.org
Sun, 18 Mar 2001 21:14:53 -0800

Hello All,
My name is David Trotz Jr. I am very interested in this project you all are
working on. I am curently praying about joining your team to help in
spreading God's word, by using the talents He has given me. I ask that you
would pray that God would lead me as to His will in this.

I am new to C++ so my skills are not great. I have been programming for only
three years now and only 9 mo of that is C++ related. But I find that
programming is my bent. It comes easy to me and I enjoy it. I believe it is
what God created me to do. Do you guys think that you could use me if I find
that this is where God leads me? If you want to see some of my skills at
work go to www.uninetsolutions.com/readingplanner It is my first C++
project. It creates a plan for reading the bible within a specified amount
of time. It is actually how I found this project. A friend of mine mentioned
it to me and I found that the Sword project could help me with the next
iteration of my reading planner project.

Anyhow, to keep this kinda short. I am wondering can you use me? Would you
be interested in my services? And if so is there any extra documentation
available for the structure of the C++ classes?

I will talk more later as I get a feel for what you all are thinking and
what God wants me to do.
God Bless,
David Trotz