[sword-devel] Important questions

Dan B sword-devel@crosswire.org
Fri, 16 Mar 2001 18:58:35 -0800

At 06:50 PM 3/16/2001 -0700, Troy A. Griffitts wrote:
>Joachim,
>         Had to backout one of the typename changes that you made for Borland
>C++Builder to like it.  Please let me know if you needed them both.
>I've commited what works for me.

Speaking of 'commited', is there a sword-cvs mailing list?  Are you using
the Sourceforge CVS server?  (If so, does anyone know if it's possible to
tie the CVS server to a mailinglist?  Do they give you access to the
CVSROOT/loginfo file?)

I've found that following CVS commit logs helps one get acclimated to a
given project that one is planning to volunteer for.

By the way, thanks for the awesome software,

Dan Browning, Cyclone Computer Systems, danb@cyclonecomputers.com