[sword-devel] Locked Modules

Thu, 15 Mar 2001 20:37:28 -0700

> Thank you for answering me. I do understand the situation. However i would
> like to know when these modules will be made available for public use? Has
> there ever been a previously locked module that was released to the public
> before? if so, then this will give me hope to wait out for the release of
> the modules i'm interested in.

Vick,
	The keys are on our alpha page to which you were given when you joined
the list.  As others have stated.  They are made available for testing
purposes.  And YES, we have been given permission to distribute some of
these modules over the years.  A quicker solution for you may be the
STEP support that should be available in 1.5.2.  You will then be able
to buy a STEP formatted text and use any of the frontends that use our
engine to display.  Any substantial STEP support is about 3 months away,
I'd say.

	-Troy.