[sword-devel] linux installmgr

Wally Brock sword-devel@crosswire.org
Mon, 12 Mar 2001 15:14:24 -0600

My apologies for taking so long to respond.

I have sword 1.5.1a install and the latest GnomeSword, all working fine (with a sword.conf file in /etc).  Today I went to the crosswire ftp site and downloaded installmgr again from the iso/tmp directory and got the exact same results.  Here's the way my system is setup

RedHat 6.2
kernel 2.2.17-14
glibc-devel-2.1.3-22
glibc-2.1.3-22
gtk+-1.2.8-0_helix_1
gtk+-devel-1.2.8-0_helix_1

I'm afraid I didn't try to compile from CVS because I haven't really kept up with the sword devel list and I don't know how to access the CVS (flushing with embarassment).

God Bless,

Wally