[sword-devel] feature request

Martin Gruner sword-devel@crosswire.org
Sat, 10 Mar 2001 20:34:50 +0100

I wish to request 2 things:

Since we are planning ThML support, we will need a language= tag in the
module config files; this will be necessary for the correct parsing of bible
references. This tag would correspond to the language definition in the
original ThML document's header.

Is it possible to have some mechanism the frontend programs could use to
write to the module config files (cipher key, font key etc.). We do this in a
quite work intensive way in bibletime at the moment, and a feature like this
would ease this tast of saving module specific information. If a mechanism
like this does already exist, please tell me about it.

Thank you for considering this,

Martin