[sword-devel] 1.5.2 + CD ISO

Chris Little sword-devel@crosswire.org
Thu, 28 Jun 2001 18:15:40 -0700

Yes, I did mean John Gill, and I have nothing against him or his work.
Even if he's a hypercalvinist and I'm not, I'm certain he's got a lot to
offer.

The only reason I suggested it be removed is that the Gill Expositor is
60mb in size.  It's locked because Larry Pierce has a copyright notice
on it and we haven't yet asked for permission to distribute it.  And I
couldn't compress it because that isn't quite working with enciphered
modules yet.

--Chris