[sword-devel] 1.5.2 + CD ISO

Thu, 28 Jun 2001 15:57:02 -0700

Joachim,
	 I would love for you to get your new stuff on the CDs.  I needed to
burn CDs for a festival I'm attending next week, so this is for what the
current iso is being used.  I'll be back on the 9th of July, so do you
think your guys can have everything updated by then?  Maybe we'll
release 1.5.3 by then :)

	-Troy.