[sword-devel] Some Win32 Suggestions

Thu, 28 Jun 2001 04:33:28 -0700

David,
	Went to apply your patch and noticed that you changed things in
CreateTextPane to NOT grab the font from the module's .conf file any
longer... or changed it to look for "Bible Font" instead of "Font"...
Was wondering what this was about.  Maybe we should use the user defined
font unless the module calls for a specific font.  The Font= tag should
go away soon anyway, since we're moving to the more general Encoding=
tag.  As Chris mentioned, we still have a few issues, like, what if your
default font SAYS it supports a specific encoding, but doesn't really
support it completely...  Anyway, just wanted to understand your
thinking before I apply the patch...

	Thanks,
		-Troy.

PS.  I'll look at changing the .dfm files to text, if I can figure it
out.  Thanks for pointing this out!