[sword-devel] suggestion

sword-devel@crosswire.org sword-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 26 Jun 2001 13:13:21 -0700

> I suggest that -after 1.5.2- the development of the sword lib should
become
> independent from the frontends. Releases should be made more often and not
> depending on release dates of the frontends (BibleCS and BibleTime).

I agree.

(http://sf.net/projects/biblecs).
> You're free to use or reject it; imo it would be good to split the BibleCS
> development from the core lib development. This will be fruitful for both
> projects. Thus other people who want to contribute can start helping with
> parts of the project management and development and thereby support the
> people who already do much more than they can. (Troy ;)

I think this would be very helpful.

Troy,
I would be glad to help you in anyway if you would like. Using a sourceforge
account for the frontend can help us get more developers helping with the
development of the frontend. Also, we could take advantage of the task list.
I am sure there are some who if we just say we need this done would love to
do it. That could save time as well.
In Christ,
David