[sword-devel] some updates

Chris Little sword-devel@crosswire.org
Sun, 24 Jun 2001 23:15:31 -0700

The following modules are updated to UTF-8 encoded versions and
compressed: RST, Viet, and all our Greek texts except the NA27U4 (Byz,
LXX, Scrivner, Stephanus, Tish, UMGreek, WH, & WHNU).  I have a new
NA27U4 in UTF-8 with morphology & dictionary forms ready to run through
vpl2mod, but will be waiting until after the release so we can update
the BGreek copying functions.

The following modules still need to be updated (pending a fixed
vpl2mod): Afr1953, Afr1983, BHS, CLNT, GodsWord, JapKUG, JapSNKI,
Murdock, NCV, TMB, WEB, HNV, and Korean (which will also be redone as
UTF-8).

--Chris