[sword-devel] new WIN32 binary

Franklin Bratcher sword-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 12 Jun 2001 21:05:09 -0500

On Mon, 11 Jun 2001 23:18:31 -0700, you wrote:

>OK, one more time.  I think I have both LXXM and Chinese working now in
>the latest binary.
>
>Chris,  I get right-click menus.  Do you really NOT get them?  Anyone
>else?  I also can't reproduce the refresh crash.
>
>Well, let me know with this one.
>
>http://www.crosswire.org/sword/ALPHAcckswwlkrfre22034820285912/alpha/sword.exe

I have noticed a new annoying feature in the KJV module, even when the
numbering is turned off, the tense numbers[not the words but the
tenses], are still displayed. Also, I get an access violation in the
JFB module when i try to access John 3:16, John 3:15, no problem, John
3:17, no problem, but john 3:16, a problem.