[sword-devel] beta 1.5.2 WIN32 binary available

Chris Little sword-devel@crosswire.org
Mon, 11 Jun 2001 12:21:46 -0700

I'm still getting Chinese text for LXXM and it's still crashing when
both Strong's and Morph are turned on, though either will work
separately.

The Chinese GU translation works great.  I will try redoing it without
spaces, along with a couple other UTF-8 texts to test some more.

Right-click menus are also still missing so no verse/word lookups are
possible.

--Chris