[sword-devel] Subscribe sword-devel

Don A. Elbourne Jr. sword-devel@crosswire.org
Sun, 10 Jun 2001 08:46:10 -0500

Chris,

"The Mail Archive" that David Trotz mentioned is good.
See: http://www.mail-archive.com/ all you do is subscribe archive@jab.org to
the list and your list will be archived.

If you want to host it yourself on the crosswire box instead of using a
service, there is a GPL perl script MHonArc
http://www.mhonarc.org/

This list RELAY needs an accessible archive.

Don A. Elbourne Jr.
http://elbourne.org