[sword-devel] New modules

Chris Little sword-devel@crosswire.org
Mon, 30 Jul 2001 09:37:14 -0700

> > Est - Estonian Bible
>
> Est repeats over and over between Exodus and Psalm 1:1
>
> Kui Jaakob oli oma poegadele kasu andnud, siis ta sirutas voodis oma
jalad
> valja ja heitis hinge; ja ta koristati oma rahva juurde.
>
> and between Proverbs 1:1 to Malachi
>
> et saata taide kirjutatud kohtuotsus! See on auks k

The module only contains the NT, Genesis, and Psalms.  Everything else
SHOULD be blank.  I think the problem here might lie in the compression
driver or the compressor, but will look into it.

> > VW - A Voice in the Wilderness translation (English)
>
> VW is missing
> SourceType=GBF
>
> (So is Tamil.)

Both are fixed.  Tamil was fixed a while ago, but I guess I forgot to
run the update script to update the mods.d.tar.gz file.

--Chris