[sword-devel] Splash Screen graphic for BibleCS/OpenSword

Timothy R. Butler sword-devel@crosswire.org
Thu, 26 Jul 2001 00:55:50 -0500

Hello everyone,
  David Trotz asked me to create a splash screen graphic for the upcoming
BibleCS program, and I have the initial graphic finished and ready for
examination (gulp). :-) You can find the graphic at:

   http://www.uninetsolutions.com/tbutler/images/swordsplash.png
   http://www.uninetsolutions.com/tbutler/images/swordsplash.xcf

   The latter graphic format is the native format for the Linux-based
graphics program that I created the image in (The GIMP). Right now the name
in the graphic says "The OpenSword Bible," however this can be changed at the
time that a name is settled on.
   The verses in the background are from Ephesians chapter 6 (ASV), which
David suggested to me. They were copied from my ASV Sword module (of course!)
using BibleTime.

   In Christ,
           Tim

Timothy R. Butler                              Universal Networks
tbutler@uninetsolutions.com           ICQ #12495932 AIM: Uninettm
Free/Open Source Web Tools:        http://www.uninetsolutions.com
Christian Portal and Search Tool:        http://www.faithtree.com
============== "Christian Web Services Since 1996" ==============